Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So You Want to Squirt??? Female Ejaculation



So you are interested in squirting..... isn't every female? The ultimate of all orgasms! 

I think getting me to the point of that total release was the best thing my Master ever did for me. To be very honest I never squirted with my husband. For years I went threw life enjoying sex and yet thinking there was something wrong with me because I didn't squirt when I had an orgasm. Well there is a lot to getting to the level of being able to squirt. 

TIPS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN
1. Squirting for me at least doesn't just happen on a moments notice. Being completely relaxed and aroused is key to making it happen. So make sure you have plenty of time for foreplay and becoming completely soaked before your partner starts in on the  big O ..... this can't be a quickie!

2. Make sure you are well hydrated.... drink plenty of water during the hours before you will be having this mind blowing experience.

3. Make sure you have practiced locating your g-spot on your own before trying this with a partner. The more you can guild them to the right spot the better chance of getting to squirt. Paying attention to how much pressure and what type of strokes makes your pussy beg for more. Little hint the g-spot is 1-2 inches inside the vagina on the top.... just a rough patch you can feel with your fingers) 

4. Make sure to have plenty of lube! Rubbing with dry fingers will not get the sensations you are looking for!

5. COMMUNICATION is key to making it happen. Be open and honest with your partner about what you need.... faster ? slower? gental  or a little more aggressive  They cant read your mind so communication helps! 

Lastly I would like to add a link to one of the most informative videos I have ever seen on this subject.... after watching this you will be saying ohhhh wowww I want to try that! This guy is truly talented at getting the process correct and is so respectful of his partner when getting her to the level of squirting! VERY GOOD VIDEO for beginners trying to learn how to squirt.

MAKE IT HAPPEN LEARN HOW...CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment